Pages

Monday, November 24, 2008

NOT a Cactus


...it IS, however, a succulent. I just don't know what KIND of succulent, just that it was a cute little plant with pretty little cerulean and pink leaves and only cost a couple of bucks. I forgot about it for a while -- lucky for me it doesn't need much water. What do I mean lucky for me? Lucky for IT ...
This is in honor of Cactus Monday and Teri (The Queen of the Cacti) and all the other Cactuteers...Cactuseers...Cactiteers... I don't remember what they're called! One of these days I'll find a real cactus to draw on Monday...
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Laura Frankstone said...

Looks like it could be Hens and Chickens. I love the soft variegation of the leaves that you've rendered so beautifully.

Teri said...

Aw, how sweet is that!!! I am truly honored because it is just gorgeous!!!! Thank you!

Now I can officially say....
Happy Cactus Monday!!

Lisa Adams Reed said...

Such pretty colors! Godd for all of us that you didn't kill it!

Lisa Rivas said...

Linda this is beautiful, wonderful watercolor and tones.
A cactus is a succulent by the way, so I think this qualifies. I did Baby Toes this week, another succulent...

Best regards to you from another cactuteer I think :)
HCM!

annie said...

I was going to say about the same name as Laureline. I think we call it Hen and Biddies. It is a lovely drawing.