Pages

Tuesday, August 30, 2005

S-P-A-M

I'm sick and tired of this nasty pesky spam, so I've turned on the word verification feature for comments. I know, it is a pain in the neck, but probably less so than reading about exercises to enlarge certain body parts that I don't even possess.

Sheesh. And do they ever leave you a way to spam them back, or call them at 4 in the morning, or tie up their secretarial staff with annoying questions that just waste THEIR time??? NO. They do NOT. (Otherwise I would DO those things and several others that I could think of real quick like.)

Hmmmph.

...now, back to our regularly scheduled programming...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It seems lots of blogs have been hit by these spammers.I use typepad and I guess they have software for it but geez what a pain.